Parents: click here.
- teach Suzuki violin, viola, cello, bass, guitar, or harp;
- are committed to promoting the Suzuki philosophy in your teaching; and
- wish to improve educational and performance opportunities for your students;
We invite you to join HASSA!
What HASSA Can Do for Teachers
- Provide wonderful learning and performance opportunities for your students
- Expand your knowledge with teacher development workshops
- Continue your education with opportunities for teacher training scholarships
- Refer you to prospective students with our teacher referral list
- Offer opportunities to network, socialize and develop friendships with other teaching professionals
For non-teachers, those who do not meet the requirements for teacher membership, those who are not able to attend meetings or work on committees, or those who simply want to support HASSA without involvement in our activities, we have a Supporting Membership.
What HASSA Can Do for Parents
- Provide wonderful learning and performance opportunities for you and your child
- Expand your knowledge with parent and student workshops
- Offer the opportunity to network, socialize and develop friendships with a support group of other Suzuki parents
- Provide scholarship opportunities for your child
Your teacher must be a HASSA member in order for your to join as a Parent/Family Member. Please ask your teacher to visit our website and become a member.
Join the Suzuki Association of the Americas
For more information visit suzukiassociation.org.